Sunday 14 December 2014

             


                                                  GOODBYE 2014


As we are literally left with a few breaths before we say hello to 2015,sadly, we also say goodbye to the great fashion and trends of this year. I think(my opinion) this year has been a really fabulous one creatively. The pieces that were key EVERY season just resonated with me. I felt like people took risks that paid off,more especially locally. And I know no one could have agreed with me more than my girl (and HUUUUUUGE Fashion freak) Aone Ditirwa,also known as @aonethefashionpoet

Here is my beat-down!

ENJOY!




WIDE LEG PANTS











PENCIL(OR TEA LENGTH) SKIRTS











CROP TOP(2014's biggest trend)





BOX T-SHIRT(also known as dressy t-shirts)





CONTRASTING COLLAR SHIRTS






ALWAYS AND FOREVER WILL BE CLASSIC!!
CHANEL QUILTED SHOULDER BAG


No comments:

Post a Comment